PARTNER / HR ADVISORY & MANAGEMENT
Head of the Educational Academy Grant Thornton (Ukraine)
Has 11 years of experience in the field of HR , personnel consulting and training:
• Personnel planning and personnel record keeping in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and global practice
• Сompliance tests with Ukraine's labor legislation
• Full recruitment cycle, optimization of staffing levels for efficient performance of functions
• Advising company executives on recruitment, adaptation, motivation and development
• Monitoring labor market and wages
• Internal company policies and their implementation
• Organizing and conducting strategic sessions, trainings, conferences.
Irina Turovska is a national leader (within Grant Thornton International network) on People & Culture and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Member of Grant Thornton Ukraine quality control team.
• National Mining University; Foreign Economic activity manager
• Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine,
• Master of Foreign Policy.
T + 38 044 484 3364