PARTNER / LEGAL SERVICES
Specializes in providing legal advice on issues related to investment, corporate, contract law, foreign economic activities as well as international public law. Has considerable experience in legal structuring of business, incorporation and liquidation of companies, preparing legal opinions, elaborating draft regulations, conducting legal due diligence.
Represents clients in courts and international arbitrations, in the European Court of Human Rights.
Is involved in providing comprehensive advice on implementation of joint and investment projects and in representing clients in foreign courts.
Previous professional experience includes senior positions with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and the Presidential Administration of Ukraine (from May 1997 to September 2004).
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Master's degree in International Law, Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University, Kyiv,Ukraine and Master's degree in International Studies, Complutense University of Madrid (Spain)
- Admitted to the Bar and licensed to practice law in November 2004
- Member of the Ukrainian Association of International Law
- Member of the Ukrainian-American Bar Association
- Winner of the "Lawyer of the Year 2010 - the representative of a private law firm"
- Diplomatic rank of Counselor of the first class.
GRANT THORNTON LLC
60 Sichovykh Striltsiv str.
Kyiv 04050, Ukraine
T.: + 380 44 484 33 64
F.: + 380 44 484 32 11