PARTNER / OUTSOURCING
Accounting and tax compliance
Has 22 years of experience in Arthur Andersen, KPMG and in other leading international companies specializing, inter alia, on the provision of the accounting, tax compliance and payroll services to the companies-clients on the outsourcing basis.
In Grant Thornton (Ukraine) is responsible for:
- Provision of the professional services regarding accounting, preparation and submission to the fiscal authorities of the financial statements of the Client-companies, produced in line with the National Accounting Standards (NAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Provision of the professional services regarding drafting and submission to fiscal authorities of the tax and statistical reports of the Client-companies in accordance with the requirements of national and international legislation
- Provision of the professional services regarding payroll to the employees of the Client-companies , as well as regarding the preparation and submission of the relevant payroll-related reports to the fiscal authorities in Ukraine and abroad
- Provision of professional services regarding accounting and tax support for non-resident individuals, who fulfill their employment obligations in Ukraine based on the work permit issued herein
- Consulting regarding tax and accounting, employment and payroll issues in Ukraine
- Supporting to the companies-clients during their inspections by fiscal authorities, and in the course of their statutory audits.
- Retail and wholesale trade
- IT sector
- Clinical trials
- Transportation and sale of gas
- Agro-industrial complex
- Transport services
- Energy industry
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Diplomatic rank - first secretary of the first class
- Certified specialist on the international economic relations. Certificate (UNIDO) issued by the Middle Eastern University (Turkish Republic)
- Certified Financial Analyst. Certificate issued by the Higher School of Economics (Republic of Poland)
- Economics, Finance, and Marketing Course. Edinburgh Business School in Ukraine.
T.: + 380 44 484 33 64