PARTNER: ADVISORY SERVICES – LEGAL SERVICES
Responsible for business development. Supervises Advisory and Legal service-lines in the company. Specializes in providing strategic planning and corporate governance services as well as services on international and corporate law. Has vast experience in preparation of international contracts and agreements, legal opinions and regulations, in legal structuring of companies and support of M & A processes, in resolution of corporate disputes through negotiation and settlement in courts and arbitrations..
During his diplomatic and governmental service dealt with issues of domestic and foreign law:
- Foreign Policy Advisor to the President of Ukraine
- First Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- State Secretary for European integration.
Responsible for legal settlement and implementation of key issues in Ukrainian foreign policy and economic diplomacy. Headed delegations of Ukraine on WTO-membership negotiations, establishment of FTA with the EU and CIS countries, negotiations with international institutions - World Bank group, EBRD and EIB - on concluding number of multilateral and bilateral agreements in economic and energy areas.
- Vice-President responsible for international issues in Ukrainian corporation “Industrial Group”
- Member of the Board, metallurgic plant “Dunaferr” (Hungary)
- Member of the Board in a number of Ukrainian and international structures and institutions
- Vice-Dean of the Department of Law of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv State University. Courses on comparative, constitutional and international law.
Ranks and Professional qualifications
- Diplomatic rank of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- PhD in law, Kyiv Shevchenko National University
- Honorary lawyer of Ukraine
- Holds a number of national and foreign awards.
60 Sichovykh Striltsiv str.