PARTNER - AUDIT and ASSURANCE
Audit Partner, Audit Director
Head of Quality Control Commission
Grant Thornton (Ukraine)
Has 15 years of experience in a broad range of industries both public and private by providing auditing, accounting and consulting services.
Responsible for providing services to wide range of clients in Ukraine, mostly multinational organizations, large Ukrainian companies and developing small businesses.
Main areas of professional activity:
- audit services to Clients that prepare financial statements according to IFRS, Ukrainian GAAP, Group Accounting Policy and USALI (Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry)
- technical assistance and compilation in performing IFRS financial statements, group reporting packages from Ukrainian GAAP financial statements
- audit of projects financed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, European Investment Bank, World Bank.
Has relevant extensive experience in planning and performance of transnational audits/review as well as managing simultaneously performance of multitasking local engagements.
Alyona Slepchenko is an active member of international quality control team for Grant Thornton International.
- Oil and gas, energy
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Master’s degree with honours in International Business management at Kyiv National University of Economics (2001).
- Certified Auditor (June 2008), issued by Audit Chamber of Ukraine
- CAP certificate (2004) – Certified Accounting Practitioner
- Certified Tax Advisor (December 2009), issued by the Union of Tax Advisers of Ukraine
- Member of the Union of Tax Advisers of Ukraine and Audit Chamber of Ukraine.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (fluent), English (fluent)
GRANT THORNTON LLC
Sichovykh Striltsiv str., 60
Kyiv, 04050, Ukraine
T + 38 044 484 3364
F + 38 044 484 3211